Friday 10 March 2017

Takashimaya Talking Point Collectible Toy Fair 2017 Till 21st March





















Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars like Superior G2 colour scheme and G2 Bruticus colour scheme @ $80


My most surprising finds were those Dragonball GT figures! Real vintage figure and I wondered which part of their warehouse they had the rediscovery! 

Pretty crazy display of S.H.Figuarts Suicide Squad Joker & Harley Quinn. If you smell what the Rock is cooking and Stone Cold Stunner.   

I didn't take pics of Disney stuff however I saw Disney character statues. All I took was Chogokin Buzz The Space Ranger Robo and Woody Robo.

Just a quick field report covering 'Collectible Toy Fair' 2017 happening now @ Takashimaya 'Talking Point' till 21st March. Some amazing Gunpla on sale with some HG kits as low as $10. MG Freedom and X Gundam @ $35. Other Bandai stuffs included S.H.Figuarts, Chogokin, Ultraman gears and Mask Rider figurines. Pretty crazy display of S.H.Figuarts Suicide Squad Joker & Harley Quinn. If you smell what the Rock is cooking and Stone Cold Stunner. I didn't take pics of Disney stuff however I saw Disney character statues. All I took was Chogokin Buzz The Space Ranger Robo and Woody Robo.

I saw many grabbing  Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars like Superior G2 colour scheme and G2 Bruticus colour scheme @ $80. Hasbro Computron @ $90 was rather tempting for me. Hot Toys Exclusive Metal Gear Arising @ $150. Lots of Kotobukiya Marvel statue which I think  the 1/6 scale War Machine prepainted statue @ $100 a good grab. My most surprising finds were those Dragonball GT figures! Real vintage figure and I wondered which part of their warehouse they had the rediscovery! 

4 comments:

David John Shewsbury said...

Another sales??? I'm jealous again.... wish I'm in Singapore now and have 2 thousand dollars spare money just to spend on toys LOL LOL LOL.... I guess I need to buy that lottery more often now hahahahahaha....

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> David
U are a lucky lad! 2 thousand is lots of money for toys! Save up a bit more and go Tokyo for toy hunter better. But they just torn down the big Gundam at Odaiba.

deSMOnd said...

Dennis, I wonder when Takashimaya starts selling Hot Toys figures?

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
Guess they roped in other major local suppliers for this event : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...